This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
August 27, 2014
Here is what you need to build awesome presentations: Google Slides and great advice from John and Debbie. See how they build the master slides and learn some cool tricks about managing images in your slides.
In the News:
- Google Sheets: you can now create trend lines in your charts
- Google Classroom: students can now have their own Drive folder, look at their assignments on the Assignments page, while teachers can keep track of progress online. many more new features. Check them out.
- Master slides: use the master template editor, slide layouts. Insert logos and disclaimers, change the template fonts etc.
- Edit images: crop, apply a mask to fit the image into a shape, replace the image, reset image size.
- Align objects: Arrange, center and distribute boxes.
Let us know your trick and tips to make the best use of Google Slides.